What We Do: We strive to make the Library environment, both physical and virtual, pleasant, welcoming, and easy to navigate for all of our users. We also provide quality point-of-need information services. Our work includes:
- Connecting users with information and other resources in-person and virtually at their point-of-need
- Creating and maintaining a variety of beautiful, useful, and welcoming spaces
- Developing and maintaining our search technologies and infrastructures that allow researchers to find and access our materials online.
- Technologies include Virgo (online catalog), Libra (institutional repository), image viewers, specialized tools for making rare and unique materials accessible, etc.
- Researching and implementing emerging technologies
- Researching user needs and performing user testing on our virtual and physical systems